Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Gundam_Eclipse/index/

Welcome to Gundam Eclipse. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
BONES Marthrangul Dragon
Topic Started: Mar 12 2018, 07:25 PM (238 Views)
Ryc03
Member Avatar

Becasue of randomness. here is a dragon, done in a colour homage to the Rathalos in Monster Hunter

Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle
Visit me on my Blog - Ryc03's Toy Cabinets

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Monsterist76
Member Avatar
Nice job. The base looks great too. What did you use for the terrain (greenery)? It looks better than the usual flock grass. More textured, natural and to scale.
Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace within the storm.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ryc03
Member Avatar

Monsterist76
Mar 13 2018, 03:24 PM
Nice job. The base looks great too. What did you use for the terrain (greenery)? It looks better than the usual flock grass. More textured, natural and to scale.
I can't remember which version, but it is the Blended Green Turf made by Woodland Scenics. LINK

I usually cover small patches of the base with cheap super glue, sprinkle several pinches of the turf grass onto it, give it a few seconds to react, then shake the loose ones off. Once a reasonable section of the base is covered, I put few random drops of superglue onto the grass, which will further secure the turf, and allow me to put a little bit more in certain spots to build them up, like next to the boulder for example.

Posted Image

lazylathe
Great job on the dragon and base!!
One question, are you going to add pupils to it's eye's?

Ryc03
Member Avatar

lazylathe
Mar 19 2018, 02:02 PM
Great job on the dragon and base!!
One question, are you going to add pupils to it's eye's?
I have been avoiding adding pupils onto any of my miniature so far. I am just not good at it.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Showroom · Next Topic »
Add Reply