Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Gundam_Eclipse/index/

Welcome to Gundam Eclipse. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bandai Hobby Survey 2018
Topic Started: Jun 7 2018, 01:12 AM (282 Views)
Derringer
Member Avatar
GunPla Nurse
This is a data gathering initiative Bandai doing intended for the U.S. market

https://analytics.bnfes.jp/enquete/pc/gunpla_q_2018s/

Please take a look if you are from the U.S.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LeDelmo
hmm, are you able to do this survey as many times are you want? Because this is the second time I did this one...
If there is no limit... Than I will be doing it none stop until they get the hint I want a MG Tetra.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tetsujin
Member Avatar
Guru
"Which is your most favorite GUNDAM series now?"
"Gundam Reconguista in G!" XD

Also not sure how to answer about Gundam Build Divers. All the "Yes I watch it" answers include "And I love the...", except the last one that's like "And I stopped watching it". I think I'm somewhere in the middle.

Squee
Member Avatar
Ever the Obvious...
^Same. I watch it when i'm bored.
Squees Workbench FB

ZEE
Member Avatar
Fan
LeDelmo
Jun 7 2018, 04:54 AM
hmm, are you able to do this survey as many times are you want? Because this is the second time I did this one...
If there is no limit... Than I will be doing it none stop until they get the hint I want a MG Tetra.
Don't do this.

tetsujin
Member Avatar
Guru
Squee
Jun 7 2018, 03:06 PM
So you feel bored and therefore decide to watch? Or you watch, and are therefore bored?

Haides
Member Avatar
ReclaimerX22
ZEE
http://gundameclipse.net/single/?p=913358&t=8298973
LeDelmo
Jun 7 2018, 04:54 AM
Don't do this.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you were mostly kidding, but if they get spammed with multiple duplicate responses, they're likely to just ignore the results of the survey entirely.
"Peace, through superior firepower."

Derringer
Member Avatar
GunPla Nurse
yeah please don't be dumb

Squee
Member Avatar
Ever the Obvious...
tetsujin
Jun 7 2018, 11:15 PM
Squee
Jun 7 2018, 03:06 PM
So you feel bored and therefore decide to watch? Or you watch, and are therefore bored?
The former. Mainly to see the little big robots do things.
Squees Workbench FB

LeDelmo
I am surprised people took that seriously. I did do the survey twice tho. As I didn't realize it was the same one I did awhile back.

I wonder if they just send the same surveys all the time.

BTW, You shouldn't be so rude to respond. These surveys don't really do anything. They just collect the data. The fill in margins probably never even see human eyes. Without a random draw that is.
BTW that response is more fun if you use a funny voice.
Edited by LeDelmo, Jun 9 2018, 12:08 AM.

Otonashi
Member Avatar
Jesta>Grunt
How were their responses rude?
Now you see, what you did wrong there was read the comment section on GG.
-frosencarrotz
RIP Monty Oum
Trust no one. Play/watch/build/experience it yourself!
-CKai Cydek

LeDelmo
Otonashi
Jun 9 2018, 03:50 AM
How were their responses rude?
Quote:

BTW that response is more fun if you use a funny voice.

It's very hard to convey light heartedness. I tried to lighten my previous question up a little more. Because it looked like people were taking it serious. Haides seem to have got it right away. Than the next comment was to not be dumb. So I wasn't sure.

Though, That's probably more my fault. I try not to take thing on forums to seriously unless I get attacked directly. Which does happen because sarcasm and humor (Which I like to use allot of because that's just my kind of humor) just doesn't fly with some people online. Whether they just take things too seriously or because of miss communication.

Edited by LeDelmo, Jun 9 2018, 05:25 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Gunpla Product Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply